I warn you, lots of cute in this post

Friday, August 3, 2012

Taking a few days off from posting for a bit. Probably until Monday. I'm in a funk where a lot of things aren't working out right. I tried an ombre manicure, and I just failed.

So, to tide you all over, and to not make this post a picture-less one, I want to give you an update on Baby Gandalf, who has a yeast infection. That's right folks, rabbits can have yeast infections. They can also be diabetic. Who knew? We're taking care of him, so no worries about that. On to the pictures!

These pictures are from when he was 2-3 weeks old.






That's his momma, who look nothing alike! I blame genetics. The annoying and recessive part of genetics. Her name is Tea Cup.



hellocotton | facebook | pinterest | google+twitter | bloglovin'

No comments :

Post a Comment