Nail polish storage and collection - Picture heavy

Tuesday, June 12, 2012



Top of the drawer/table.

All of my nail polish, minus three. On no! Nail polish upside down! I need more room =D

Cotton balls are in the bucket, remover, a velvet pouch that has my camera flash, and a candle.

Nicknacks: a pinch pot that I use for my makeup remover brush, SD card case, cork that came with a China Glaze holiday duo, car filled with my husbands nail care items from Avon, hand sanitizers in the back, and a charger adapter for my laptop all on top of a fisherman themed lamp that belongs to my husband.

My pedicure and manicure kit is kept in my Julep Maven golden box.

So much goodies! My storage hasn't changed dramatically since the last time I posted a picture, the table is still the same. The amount of nail polish has increased, and I am completely out of room in the drawer. I have three that don't fit, and if I buy anymore they will be hanging around the top of the table.  Not sure what I plan on using for storage in the future, but when I figure it out I will blog all about it!

Inside the drawer I organize the polish by brand. Within that brand I try to color categorize the bottles. China Glaze is the only exception. As you can see by the pictures, the colors are completely random!

Below are unedited pictures (aside from brightening them). Click to enlarge. If you want to know what a specific color is, feel free to ask me. My full list of nail polish is located -here-.

Lexi, my  dog.

Essie

Julep

Zoya

OPI 
Orly

China Glaze

Nicole by OPI

Random brands; L to R Pixi, Ulta, Revlon, butter LONDON, Mark, Avon, Sephora by OPI, Mark, Sally Girl, and Piggy Polish

Manicure: Qtica, Pedicure: Julep and Avon Foot Works.

L to R: Top coats, Nail care and swatch items, treatments and basecoat, elf brush that I use for clean up (just purchased)   and a few other misc. items along with my Julep hand creme.

Everything that is the plaid box. Can you believe it used to hold my entire collection? That was when this blog started out, and it hasn't even been a year!


That's it! My collection and storage. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!



No comments :

Post a Comment