Oh my Julep!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012


For July Julep is adding on a FREE nail polish to every one's Maven box. Depending on your location, you will get one of the above. If you're in the US, you get America the Beautiful. The great thing is, if you're in love with O Canada (I know I am!) you can opt to use the Add On feature that Julep has been using for the past few months. All of the products that are included in the boxes, lip & nail polish, are able to be "added on". Up to two products for $4.99 each.



Also new this month, Julep has put a lip product (lip gloss) into every box. I had a feeling they would add a lip product. On their Facebook page they asked how everyone would feel about that, something they like to do every month, and I'm sure a lot of people said they would. I love Julep for their ability to listen to their customers. I was skeptical about lip products, but I think they did really well. I love the colors this month too, so much variety. This is the month to get a golden box, in my opinion!



I am excited! I have intentions to switch my style from American Beauty to Classic With A Twist, and add on at least O Canada. I am so excited for this box!!!





All logos and images in this post are property of Julep™

No comments :

Post a Comment