Sharing nail polish? What?

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

That's right, Lacquerous website is now live. Now we can get a feel for exactly what it is, and I can say that I am shocked. Just read below for a quick rundown.


In short, it's a subscription service that you pay $18 a month for 3 designer nail polishes that you choose. You use them (they have a limit of 3 applications, but how are they going to monitor that?), return them, get a new box.

Here are the brands they have:
Chanel
Dior
Tom Ford
Dolce & Gabbana
MAC
Deborah Lippmann
NARS
butter LONDON



Aaaand a few points from their FAQ that I think are important to point out:





Who would this be good for?
Those who don't frequently buy nail polish
Someone wanting to try out the top brands, but not pay $$$ for the polish
Someone wanting to try out specific colors before buying the polish


Soooo, what do you think? Still want to join? I think I'm going to stay away from this. I thought it was a subscription service similar to Julep. Boy was I wrong!



No comments :

Post a Comment