Kate Spade Stacey Review

Wednesday, November 21, 2012


Kate Spade Stacey

This isn't the sort of thing I review, but since there aren't much information on this item, I figured I might as well share my thoughts. This is the Kate Spade Grant Park Stacey in Eggplant. It is to my understanding that this model is only available in outlet stores. There isn't much that separates the Grant Parks from the Mikas Ponds. The spade itself on the from, and the pattern of the fabric lining on the inside of the wallet are two of the differences I noticed.

There are 12 card slots, and one ID slot that I keep a business card in. The card is difficult to remove from that slot when the others on that side are full. I just keep my ID in another slot.



Kate Spade Stacey

Kate Spade Stacey

Kate Spade Stacey

Kate Spade Stacey

Kate Spade Stacey

Kate Spade Stacey

Kate Spade Stacey

Kate Spade Stacey

The wallet itself is rather bulky, especially when full. I was hoping it would be flatter, similar to some of the Louis Vuitton wallets I was admiring. The quality is quite good. I've had it for a little over a month, and I only had one issue with it, which was quickly resolved when I went back to the store. The zipper in the one I originally purchased was broken. I didn't test it out in the store, because I hardly ever use that pocket, so I didn't think about it. When I got home, I realized that it wasn't working right. There were several others back in the store that were broken, so perhaps the batch was bad. I did manage to find one that worked.

The leather looks the way it did when I bought it, no rips or tears. The lettering hasn't been rubbed off, and I have used this wallet every day since I bought/exchanged it. The quality is quite good, and the color is amazing! I love the deep purple. I almost bought the red one, but I'm glad I didn't. The wallet is expensive, but I went in during a 50% off sale, and snagged it a great price.

How do you feel about "investing" in a more expensive wallet? Is it worth it, or a waste of money? I don't think I would go too much more expensive with wallets. I like to know the items holding my money, and important information, are of good quality. Do you agree, or disagree?


No comments :

Post a Comment