Fall Colors- Revisited!

Saturday, November 3, 2012


Now that fall is here, I find myself drawn to completely different colors than the ones I previously suggested.







butter LONDON All Hail The Queen
Julep Eloise
Julep Caroline
China Glaze Foie Gras

I'm loving neutrals, and dark colors at the moment. Caroline screams fall to me. I want to quickly say why I've been MIA for most of the past 2 months. My camera is funky. My husband threw a bundle of sheets out of the bedroom a few months ago, and that bundle hit the wall. That same bundle was hiding my camera, for whatever reason. The ISO aka the part that focuses is messed up, and I have one heck of a time trying to get a decent picture. I'm weighing my options at the moment, and either way it's not looking cheap.

So, with that said, what's your favorite color to wear for fall? Do you follow the trends, or wear what you want to wear? I don't try to follow the trends. To be honest, I'm not even sure what color is "in" at the moment.

No comments :

Post a Comment