Sunday Summary

Sunday, September 9, 2012


Is that term overused? I know a lot of bloggers use "someday summary", but in my lame attempt to not copy I changed it to Sunday Summary. Yeah, I strive big in my endeavours. I felt like blogging in a more personal way today. I do this a lot, don't I? I find it very therapeutic, and it's a good way to get a few things off my mind.


A little bit on topic, tomorrow Butter London will be buy one get one free at your local Ulta. I was originally planning on running over there and picking up a couple, but using Black Knight always discourages me from purchasing any more. I put it on, and not even 2 hours later it was chipping. I think I will save my $14 for a few Essie colors that I've been eyeing. Plus, a girl can get into trouble at Ulta! When you consider that mine is right next to a Super Target, whoo, it might be best to stay away.


This song, right here by Taylor Swift. I love it! It's so catchy, and I love that she's going in a different direction. I feel like she was putting herself into a rut with the exact same sound on 90% of her songs. I love that she's branching out, and expanding her sound to something new. I was putting together a Beach Party manicure whilst listening to this. It made me so happy =). This color is one of my favorites,  by far. I am also loving Flyleaf's new single, New Horizons.

Finally, after the longest time we've gone a few weeks without rain! Now that Isaac is old news, we've been free for a while. But there's this little thing people are calling the "Ghost of Isaac" that has been brewing in the Gulf of Mexico, but I haven't heard anything for a while, so I'm not worried about it. I say that now, and it started raining =P


Still with me? I have been lusting over this wallet for so long! It's a Kate Spade, one of the Pond Stacey's, or Tudor Stacy's. It's everything that I want, so simple, and durable that I will [hopefully] have it forever! I hope the quality is as good as I'm expecting. It's not cheap, which is why I plan on going to the local outlet store to get it. Save some bucks, but I'm so bummed that I missed out on the Labor Day sale! 50% off, WHAT??? I must remember this for next year. I'll show you guys the wallet when I get it. I couldn't find a blogger review online or on the purse forum.

I need to make my summaries shorter...




No comments :

Post a Comment