Spring Picks - Pinks and Corals

Thursday, March 15, 2012


I'm normally not one to pay attention to trends, or care how bright or dark my nails are during the contrasting seasons. I am excited to wear a lot of bright colors this spring though! First off, are the pinks. I pulled together some new, and old, colors that I will be wearing this upcoming season.



              OPI Pedal Faster Suzi and Essie Pink-A-Boo

Both are shimmer, but Pedal Faster Suzi is filled with white and silver shimmer where Pink-A-Boo is filled with different shades of pink, white, and purple.



            Essie Cute As A Button and Essie Olé Caliente

Corals, the staple shade for the warmer months. For me, I plan on wearing these on my toes. Both are creams, and both are bright!




                  Essie De Finance, Zoya Renee, and Julep Helena

All three have their differences, and all three are bright pink! De Finance is a beautiful shimmer, while the others are creams.



Blue/Green picks for Spring will follow my Purple picks.


No comments :

Post a Comment