Bows for your thoughts?

Thursday, March 22, 2012


These two are the same style, but one is white, and the other is a bright yellow. There were other colors at the show such as green and red. I really like these, they're subtle and super adorable. I bought these at a boutique called Apricot Lane at Downtown Disney; Pleasure Island.

The boutique has a lot of cute stuff, but I was immediately drawn to their jewelry, which was buy two get one three. All three of the necklaces were $18 each, with one free.




This one is probably my favorite. I love the antique and vintage feel to it. I am obsessed with Vintage, and this was my answer for the obsession. For now anyways, I have my eyes on a few other pieces. I also bought this at Apricot Lane.

I never used to like wearing jewelry, but I do have a few pieces that I wear occasionally. These bow necklaces have sparked a new love of necklaces! I will probably buy some more in the future, I'm trying to buy the necklaces over time, I don't want to go crazy and then find out it was only a faze, and all of the spending be wasted. That would not be good.




Thought you would like to see my new found love! Toodles.

No comments :

Post a Comment