Collective Haul

Monday, March 12, 2012

Whoo! Hunger Games. I really didn't think I would get any, but the lovely ladies at tPF made me want several. I also picked up a few Essie at Ulta, and a treatment from Orly that I've been eying for a while now. Sadly my dad mowed the grass so my pretty grassy/weed backgrounds are gone for a while =(. I have one more swatch with it, then I suppose I'll have to find somewhere else to take pictures at.




I love China Glaze's minis, they're hardly even mini! Normal bottles are .5 fl oz and the "minis" are 3.25 fl oz. Still a decent size I say! The normal sized CG are from Sally's. I wanted to get Smoke and Ashes, but they were out. That's one of the reasons I picked up the minis! I think Luxe and Lush will get a lot of use around Christmas. It reminds me of a snow globe.

I've been wearing Stone Cold for the past few days, and it is a matte (yay!), but the wear is bad even for a matte nail polish, and a pain in the butt to remove, and stained my skin for some odd reason. Even with all that negative stuff, I will still wear it from time to time, and I will do a swatch of it in its matte form, and with a glossy top coat on top as well.



I fell in love with this pink. It's "Pink-A-Boo" by Essie. It has this beautiful pink and gold shimmer to it. I can't wait to try it out, but I think I'm going to tackle the box below first.



De Finance, Navigate Her, To Buy Or Not To Buy, Olé Caliente

I just finished putting on De Finance, and it is gorgeous!!

No comments :

Post a Comment