Liebster Blog Award

Monday, March 5, 2012

My first blogging award =D. Thank you Kim, Pop Glamour, for giving me this award! After lurking around on various blogs (mainly nail polish blogs) I noticed this little award floating around and thought it was a wonderful idea! It's a great way to introduce people to a new blog that they might actually like. I am honored to receive this award.


The Rules
 1. Blog about your award.
 2. Copy and paste the award on your blog, then link back to the person who gave it to you.
 3. Choose five bloggers that have under 200 followers and reward them too.
 4. List your 5 blogs in your post then let them know you've chosen them for the award.
 5. That's it! Enjoy!


My Chosen Award Recipients:
 1. All The Lacquer
 2. Blue Collar Red Lipstick
 3. Breezy's Folly
 4. Celebrity Inspired Style
 5. My InVanity

3 comments :

  1. You're very welcome! I can't wait to look at the blogs you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks hon! I'm loving your blog too!

    ReplyDelete