Sick Days

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Well folks, playing outside with the rabbits has finally hit me. I am allergic to them, and having a little less than 30 out there can really play with my allergies. I love them though, and I don't think I'll ever get rid of them. I can't imagine life without rabbits. I will suffer with a sinus cold for the love of the fluff, I suppose.

M.A.S.H. on Tv (TV Land), Dia Frampton playing over that (such an energy waster!), and painting a french manicure on my nails, with A Great and Terrible Beauty sitting to my right, waiting to be read. That is how I'm spending Thursday. So this blog post isn't entirely boring, I will share some pictures of cuteness. I must warn you though, we're about to hit a cuteness overload!






Now, if you'll excuse me, I am off to make some Chicken Noodle Soup and then go lay down while watching the special features of Breaking Dawn (really want to know exactly how they did "dying Bella"). Toodles!

No comments :

Post a Comment