Nail Polish ♥

Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's horrible, whenever I go out, I cant help but buy a new nail polish. I went to Target yesterday to get some stuff for my trip that's coming up on Wednesday, and I found the new Cocktail Bling collection! I saw that the Essie Facebook page listed the colors, officially, and I had a feeling it would be out.Then there it was, right before my little eyes!



They have minis of all the colors, and a mini top coat. I think I'm good with top coats for a while, but I can always use more.

I picked up Size Matters, and I plan on getting the rest in time.

So pretty!!!!

Today, I went to T.J. MAXX. I was looking for either shoes, or a jacket, but look what I found, instead.

OPI What's With the Cattitude? and OPI Ogre-the Top Blue (Shrek collection)

I was first drawn to the colors. I have yet to bum up the courage, and pick up a true blue. They were the only colors the store had in OPI. I looked at the price: $7.99!!!! Are you kidding me? One bottle alone would cost me $8.50.


Don't believe me?



Steal!!!!! I was very pleased.

Till next time, toodles!

No comments :

Post a Comment