On the road again...

Monday, July 16, 2012












If you're interested {bags}
Vera Bradley {Pattern - Baroque}
Gola {Camera Bag}
Nine West {My "Marry Poppins" Bag}

A friend of my husbands and mine were moving back down, and they asked us to help again. It was a 3 hour drive to get there and back. The scenery is not the typical Florida tropical weather that most people expect when they think of the Sunshine State. On the way back the people we were traveling with (the movees) had some MAJOR car troubles that caused us to leave them after we knew they had someone coming so my husband could get to work on time.

My nail polish did not take to kindly to working, lol. Ombre nail post to come, I have lots of those to swatch! I have my list of color combos and everything =) So organized (not)!

That was my weekend. How did yours go?





No comments :

Post a Comment