Updated Daily Essentials

Thursday, February 7, 2013







I was looking at my last essentials post and I realized how much of what's inside has changed. I mix up the eyeshadows and lip products, of course, but other than that the rest is pretty much what my daily look includes.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- I've actually hit pan on this. I've been using it for months, and I am not loving it. I'm actually silently hoping I'll finish it quickly. Neutrogena Skin Clearing foundation- You all have seen this plenty of times already. Do I really need to get into how much I like this product? Maybelline Instand Age Rewind concealer- I bought this after my mom raved about it. I like it, but I don't think it's my holy grail. I'm still looking!

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour eyeshadow (Decadent)- The pink shade in this quad is my favorite. I also love the orange tinted one. I haven't been using this quad as much lately, but I can't bring myself to put it in my drawer. Revlon Lip Butter (Candy Apple)- I am not a red lip type of person, but for some reason I am loving the look it gives when I just pat it on.

Pixi Large Lash Mascara- Again, you have heard me rave about this product as well as the Pixi Lash Line Ink. What more can I say? I'm obsessed with the eyeliner, and the mascara is really nice and smudge proof. Perfect for my allergies that have plagued my life this year so far. The Neutrogena MoistureShine Gloss (Nurti Berry)- What a color. If I'm not wearing Candy Apple, I'm wearing this. Avon Ultra Luxury eyeliner (Eggplant)- I have been wearing this eyeliner on my lower lash line since I first discovered it 1 year ago. It's my safety blanket, in a way.

Geurlain Meteorites Brush- I've had this brush for years, and it's never steered my wrong. I use it with my powder, not just my Meteorites. Real Techniques domed eyeshadow brush-  I use this with my Revlon quad, but I wish I had something a little bit different.  Avon Loose Eyeshadow (Enchanted Lilac)- I must be obsessed with purple or something, because I just recently stuck this in my bag with the intentions of using it again. Avon Cream Eyeshadow (Pebble Stone)- I had this in my favorites, and I am still loving it. I apply it with my finger still. I haven't invested in a brush yet. I really need to.

What are some of your go to makeup items? Any I should try out?


No comments :

Post a Comment