Daily Makeup Essentials

Monday, October 1, 2012





First off, the eye area
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch in Ivory
Avon Ultra Luxury Eyeliners in Eggplant and Charcoal
Real Techniques brushes: Lash-Brow Groomer and the domed eye shadow brush from the Travel Essentials kit.
Mark. Lash All You Want mascara



My foundation is the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Porcelain Ivory. It's actually a bit too dark for me, but it is the palest color in this line.

The case is from Mark, it is not available yet (I got it from my mom's "What's New" catalog). It actually comes in a set along with a powder (it reminds me of MAC's Mineralized Skinfinish, which is what I think they were going for), eye shadow trio, and a lip gloss. All are going to be available individually in  one of the upcoming campaigns.



Lastly
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow in  Decadent
Guerlain Meteorites Powder in [I believe] Teint Rose (This sucker is old)
Guerlain Meteorites Brush

The rest of my makeup is on top of my desk. If I feel like changing something that day I will just get up and grab it. It's nice to have one bag that has everything that I need to do my makeup for the day. You might notice that there are no lip products in this bag. When I go to work I typically just wear chapstick, and when I go out I'll just pick one out as I need it. I also have about 4 different items in my purse at any given time.



Do you have a daily essentials bag, or do you mix it up daily? I'm pretty boring, as you can tell.



No comments :

Post a Comment