February Wish List

Thursday, February 21, 2013



Quick post today, it's a wish list! Things have been busy this past few weeks, and to be honest I've been burned out on posting. I have a review in mind coming up, and I'm brainstorming a few ideas at the moment. I'll be off and on for a little bit, but not too bad. You probably wont even notice =)


Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - I loved Anna and the French Kiss. I want more, and what's better than the companion novel?

Loreal Colour Riche Caresse in Coral Tattoo - I read somewhere that orange is supposed to look really good on pale skin. Not sure if that's true or not, I've never actually tried an orange lip color (let me know your thoughts on this). I really like the swatches I've seen of this shade. I just realized that I don't own a single Loreal product, and I'm pretty sure I never have. This needs to change.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Toupe - I really like my Avon cream eyeshadow, but it doesn't stay all day. This shade is really close to the one I currently use. I hope it lives up to the hype!

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand - Sequel to Unearthly, which I really liked. Another book that I plan to get in March. I'm trying to go to the bookstore once a month, but so far I've been back two times this month. Oops!

OPI Polka.com - from the European Central collection. I'm not sure if this is even out yet, but I love this glitter.

OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours! - I was looking at this collection online (same as above), and I really liked the color that was on the model. I think this one is it, since it's the only orange.

Essie Leading Lady - Just don't even get me started. It's such a gorgeous color. It looks like a pink China Glaze Ruby Pumps.

Ipad Mini - My Ipod (2nd Gen) is starting to die. It's to the point where I have to fight with it to sync. Not to charge, it charges fine, but it wont sync right, which is really strange. I figured for $30-ish more, I can get the Ipad. Less memory, yes, but I don't need that much. I can do more, and still have my music and games on it. I still have my little 3rd Gen. Nano, which works perfectly, so that's a good backup for music, but I want it to write, and play my Donut Games on it. Google it, they're so much fun! I will probably get this after my husband and I make out BIG purchase of the year. I'll let you all in on what that is if it all goes according to plan. Give me a few months!

Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach- I think this is supposed to be a contender against the Revlon Lip Butters, and I want to see for myself if they are. I really like this color, but I haven't looked at it in person yet, so the shade may change when I go to buy it.



Let me know if you have, or have tried any of the above. I want opinions! Also, do you have and suggestions for lip products? I'm starting to get more into them, but I'm beginning to feel overwhelmed.


No comments :

Post a Comment