It's Winterlicious

Wednesday, December 19, 2012



This is such a fun little tag! Christmas is the favorite time of year for so many, and I love hearing about the various traditions.

Favorite Winer Nail Polish | At the moment I am in love with Sally Hansen Wine Not. I tried the color out when I reviewed the SH Gel Manicure set, and I immediately wanted a bottled version of this color.

Favorite Winter lip Color | It was a toss up between two different colors, but the Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Nutri Berry has stolen my heart. It's not too dark, and with the wishy washy Florida weather, it's great for when it's 50 degrees or 80 degrees.

Favorite Winter Clothing Piece | I wish I could say that I have this comfortable jacket, that makes me all warm, but I can't. I don't even own a winter jacket, I know that's tragic. I would have to say that my favorite piece would have to be my cardigans. I have 3 of them, and I look forward to this time of year so that I get to wear them.

Most Worn Winter Accessory | This is where it gets truly sad. I do not own any winter specific accessories. No scarves, no hats, no gloves, and certainly no ear muffs. I don't have a favorite, unfortunately.

Favorite Winter Scent/Candle | My favorite scent around this time of year is peppermint. I love peppermint anything. As far as candle goes, Apples is the way to go. At the moment I'm burning the B&BW Farmstand Apple, but really any apple scented candle works.




Favorite Winer Beverage | Peppermint hot chocolate ❤

All time favorite holiday movie | The Mickey Christmas movies. I can't remember the names, but they're the ones where they run through different stories featuring Mickey, Donald, Goofy, ect. I always have them playing on Christmas Eve.

Favorite Holiday Song | I don't usually listen to Christmas music, but I have always liked We Three Kings and Carol of the Bells.

Favorite Holiday Food or Treat | Cookies! There always seem to be a bunch of cookies around this time of year. That and Peppermint Ice cream. Eddy's, yeah. It's an addiction.

What is your favorite Christmas decoration? | Always ALWAYS a Christmas tree.

What's at the top of your Christmas list? | Nothing really, there isn't too much that I want. I'm pretty simple when it boils down to it. I do need a hair cut though, but that's not something you ask Santa for.

What are your plans for Christmas this year? | Same as it's been for the past 4 years; go to my families for lunch (I refuse to call Christmas "dinner" dinner when it's at 2pm), and then spend the rest of the night with my husbands family. We're thinking about spending Breakfast at my friend's house, but we're not 100% sure yet.


I think everyone should do this tag! If you do, leave me the link below. I would love to check it out =)

Happy Holidays everyone




No comments :

Post a Comment