Holiday VoxBox 2012

Wednesday, December 26, 2012



Another VoxBox! I got an e-mail saying I was pre-qualified so I decided to go ahead and fill out the little survey. I thought it was a hair themed one, and that's what the e-mail stated, but I like this one a lot! Over on my first VoxBox opening post I explained a little bit what it is: Clickey!

This is the Holiday box, and I received it on either Christmas Eve or the 23rd, I can't remember which. There's only one product that I'm iffy on, and that's the EBoost. I'm not much of an energy consuming type of person. Caffeine usually has no effect on me, other than making me an caffeine addict. Did you know that caffeine is the #1 drug? Seriously, it's literally addictive, and I had a caffeine addiction in high school. Complete with withdrawal headaches and everything. The things you learn in college, some of it you would rather not know.

Anywho, no more babbling! Onto the contents:


First thing that caught my eye when I opened it up was the hair brush; Goody Quikstyle. I first saw this on Essiebutton, and I was intrigued. I have tried it out, and it's hard to tell if it works just yet since I have so much hair. I love the idea, and anything that makes the drying time of my hair quicker is my friend.

Next I saw the leopard Kiss Nail Dress. I am going to enjoy these, even if I have absolutely no reason to wear them. Who really needs a reason to wear gaudy leopard nail stickers? I sure don't =)

NYC Liquid Lipshine in I honestly wish I could find the color. I think it may be #582, but I'm not very familiar with the brand, so don't count on that! It's a really nice nude color, I tried it out, and I like it.

I'm not an oatmeal person. I've given it numerous chances, but it's something my taste buds would rather not exist. I'm going to give it a shot, and I will probably mention something on the FB page, I don't think it's going to be so amazing it needs a whole blog post. What can I say, the blog is many things, but it's not a food blog. This is the Quaker Real Medleys Apple Walnut Oatmeal +.

Lastly is the Eboost Natural Energy pouch. It is pink lemonade flavored. Again, I will try this out and mention something on the FB page. Should be interesting, to say the least.



Ok, this little card has a discount code! Want to try out SoleSociety? Use this code to receive $25 off your first pair of shoes: INFLUENSTER25. www.solesociety.com. Let me know if you use it, or if you already shop at Sole Society.


The little card =)


Well, there you have it! That is the Holiday VoxBox. I will work on reviewing the products, and have those up in the new year.

How was your Christmas? Do any of you celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanza? If you do, how was it?




No comments :

Post a Comment