NOTD: Reverse Glitter Gradient

Thursday, August 1, 2013


Glitter Gradient

Glitter Gradient

Glitter Gradient

Really quick post today. I saw this post on Pinterest, and I had to recreate it. I decided to take one of the glitter gradients that I did last year, and reverse it rather than follow the picture.

I really like this combination. I used butter LONDON Rosie Lee on top, and mixed it up by using Zoya Jacqueline instead of Julep Pippa.

It was simple to do. I did a thin layer starting at the base of the nail, and dragged it towards the tip. Then I built up the glitter at the base, so it looks like a gradient effect. Then, of course, load up the ring finger as an accent then prepare to regret it later.

Toodles! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Thursday =D

No comments :

Post a Comment