Current Obsession: NARS Orgasm

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


NARS Orgasm Nail Polish

NARS Orgasm Nail Polish swatch


The weather lately has been beyond annoying. One day it's blazing hot outside, and the next day it's beautiful, and cool out. Then there are the clouds. They're little tricksters pretending that it's going to rain, but it never does. Florida, make up your mind, please?

So here I was, shopping around in Clearwater with a couple of friends, and I spot Sephora in JCPenney. What's right by the front? Nars, of course. Curiosity got the best of me, and I spotted this little devil instantly.

I've been looking at this nail polish for a while, but never picked it up. Partly because there isn't a Sephora near me. Anywho, so here I was ready to leave the mall, and I go "wait!" Yeah, no self control. NARS Orgasm in nail polish form? Yes, please! I was a bit apprehensive about paying $19 for this nail polish. Like I stated in my last post there's a point when you're paying for the name rather than the formula, but that's part of the fun when it comes to higher end brands. Then again, sometimes it is worth it.

I am surprised by the formula. I'm not sure what I was expecting. It's a bit sheer, the picture above has only two coats. There is tip wear, but that's partly because I didn't apply a top coat until the second day (I've been getting lazy with top coats).

The bottle is a full 0.5 Fl. Oz. I love the packaging. The little box it came in keeps it snug, and safe. I don't want to throw it away.


Is there a dupe for this color? I never found one.


No comments :

Post a Comment