Favorite Nail Polish of 2012

Thursday, January 3, 2013




Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Wine Not
A recent favorite. I've mentioned over and over how much I love this color ever since I tried the shade out for the SH Gel Strip review I did. I wore it for pretty much the whole month of December. I also realized that the SH CSM brush is my favorite.

China Glaze in Mistletoe Me
Bought this back in '11. It was my favorite toe color for '12, and I can't believe it took my that long to wear it. It's a beautiful mix of fuschia (it is fuschia, right?) and silver shimmer. A pain to remove, but so worth it.

Models Own in Beach Party
One of my first Models Own nail polishes =) I fell in love with this neon color instantly. I wish the brand was available here, but I think I would go broke. I wore this primarily in the summer time, and I intend on whipping it out again this year.




Julep Caroline
The perfect fall shade! I was so excited when I got this in my Julep Maven box.

Essie Bikini So Teeny
The perfect powder blue. Only downside is that the glitter doesn't show up =( Yet another one that I'll be revisiting next year.

Butter London Rosie Lee
I mainly wore it as a glitter gradient on top of Julep Pippa. It was my favorite manicure of '12, but it's beautiful on it's own.

-------------------------------------

I love looking back at my nail polish and thinking about which ones I loved. I was surprised that when I looked at my OPI bottles, there wasn't one that I would consider a favorite. Maybe this year, I have been taking a break from buying nail polish. After I bought my new storage system I decided it was time to take a breather. Nail polish doesn't go bad, so my bottles are pretty much forever. At the rate I was going I was going to have to buy another drawer set this year. Plus I think I have a really good variety.


What were your nail polish favorites of 2012? Any you plan on bringing back in the new year?





No comments :

Post a Comment