Top 5 for 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011

These are the colors that I kept reaching for, and just fell in love with this year:



1. Orly Oui - Can I talk about this one enough? Nope, never!!! This one will have a special place in my collection. It's from the 2011 Holiday SoreƩ collection from Orly.

2. OPI Mermaid's Tears - I was on a hunt for this one for a while. I am so glad I found it! Thank you Disney ♥

3. OPI Planks A Lot - I don't know if I like it more as a toe color, or a hand color. Either way, I am in love with this shade of purple.

4. Essie Nice is Nice - I wore this after my honey moon, and on my toes during school. It made me so happy, it's such a beautiful purple.

5. Essie Too Too Hot - My go to summer color. This color was part of their 2011 summer collection. I will deffinately be wearing this next summer.

I'm thinking that next year I will be doing a Top 10 for 2012. I wont be doing a top 5 for December. Another idea I had: Top 5 for the seasons. I think that will be a lot better than doing it monthly.

Good bye 2011, you have been a great year, and I hope 2012 will be just as good if not better. Happy New Year.

1 comment :