I want to post at least twice a month, with a goal of one a week. Consider this the blog's birthday gift to you. I have several posts lined up and scheduled, so hopefully I'll be able to stick with it. If not, you're more than welcome to yell at me =)
Like last year I went through my posts from the past year and picked my favorites:
- Zoya Pixi Dust in Tomoko may possibly be my favorite/weirdest nail polish of the year. There's a close second, but I love this shade so much.For me, blogging is a wonderful hobby. Having the ability to share my opinions openly with an array of people is therapeutic, in a way. It's a way of expression. I know I may not be the most organized, or up to date bloggers, but I'm glad that I have people like you, the reader, to share my thoughts with. So, thank you. To each and every one of you, I thank you all for sticking with me through these bursts of nothingness. It means the world to me. ❤︎
- In my first "let's talk about brands" post, I went over Essie and my love for the brand with a bit of history added in.
- Runner up for my favorite nail polish of the year: Essie Resort Fling. Beautiful shade that I can't resist putting on my nails over and over again.
- I still have an obsession with my Kate Spade Small Leslie, or Kate Spade in general. I haven't been using it much lately, but it's still a favorite.
- I was also glad to expand my brush collection this year with the iFabbo sampled Crown brushes. I use the crease blender religiously.
Lastly, last year's birthday post.
To think it all goes back to that first post...