Maybelline Color Tattoo | Inked in Pink

Monday, December 16, 2013





How have I not swatched/reviewed this eyeshadow before now? I wear it nearly every time I apply makeup, and have loved it since the moment it was applied. That and I talk about it all the time.

Inked in Pink is part of the Maybelline Tattoo 24/hr Metal eyeshadow line. It's a pink shimmer cream shadow that is contained in a glass pot.

Take the name seriously, folks, because this eyeshadow is not going anywhere. It's super easy to apply, whether you choose to use your finger or brush (in my opinion using your finger gives off more color). It doesn't take a whole lot to cover the lid, which is probably why it's lasted so long.

It doesn't smudge, and it lasts all day without creasing. The Color Tattoo practically blends itself. I usually don't have to do much to it after it's applied. There are no harsh lines, and it applies evenly. Very easy to use.

I like using this as a base, and choosing a darker color for the crease, and outer edge. It plays well with others.

I need to buy more. I always stare at them when I go to Target, but have yet to pick up another one. I can see myself repurchasing Inked in Pink in a heart beat. If/when I pick up more shades, I'll be sure to post a swatch of them. It'll probably become a favorite. I've heard nothing but fantastic things when it comes to this line, and in my opinion it lives up to the hype, 100%.

Do you use a Color Tattoo? If so, which one is your favorite?


1 comment :