My ew nail polish:
- This my mom's. Apparently she doesn't like it. It's Avon Smooth Beginning base coat.
- I love this color. It's an unnamed brand, given to me by my grandmother. This booger takes 6 coats to become opaque. 6!!! That's ridiculous!
- Another Avon from my mom. Blaze Ardent. The color is beautiful, she just doesn't like it on her.
- Seche Vite, love it, but it's goopy. I was going to buy thinner, but at this point I wont bother.
- Ulta Noel... Hate it! The streakiest nail polish I own, there is no working with it. Time to go.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Model Behavior. I used this in a previous blog post. That's how I found out how much it stains the nails blue. It looked like I had no oxygen going to my nails. As you can imagine, that looks really bad.
I was thinking about getting rid of this Revlon, but I will wait and see how it compares to Adina (quality wise). If I like it after I compare them, I'll keep it. This shade is Silver Switch. It's an older color from Revlon, at least 3 years old. I really like it, and I could part with it even when I got rid of all my polish a over year ago.
Colors I bought:
I tried to stick with colors that I didn't have, and were unique (Skylar isn't unique, I figured it was cheaper than the OPI Holland color that's like it), and weren't cremes. I'm so excited!