Holiday Gift Guide: Ulta | Under $40

Tuesday, November 26, 2013




I have not have the chance to browse Ulta yet, but from what I see online, they have a pretty nice selection. I love the gift sets that include "the best of" a certain brand. It really provides the opportunity to sample the brand.

I had a lot of fun with this one. I picked a few brands that I would love to try myself, as well as some picks from some of my personal favorites.

Butter London: $24 There are two of these Take 2 sets; Fire, and Ice. I prefer Fire over Ice. That red is just absolutely gorgeous. The colors in this particular set are: Rebel Fox and Brass Monkey Top Coat. In Ice you get: Bluecoat and Leccy Top Coat.

H20 Plus: $30 I'm surprised at what's included in this set. It's a very generous variety. I've only had the opportunity to try out a few of their products. Disney uses them as their shampoo set in their hotels. What's included: Eye Makeup Remover, Mud Mask, Exfoliating Cleanser, Hydrating Treatment, Sea Salt Body Wash, Body Scrub, and a Hand and Nail Cream. 7 products is a lot for $30. It's a fantastic gift. Sadly it's online only, but its hard to beat that price.

China Glaze: $20 Snow Buddy set. It isn't Christmas without a holiday set from China Glaze! I love these little things. Other than that adorable polar bear, the nail polishes included are; There's Snow One like You, Be Merry Be Bright, and Elfin' Around.

The Body Shop: $7 I know, another Body Shop product? This one is different, I promise you. Coconut Shower and moisture Gift Set. Shower Cream and Body Milk with a coconut scent. How much more pampering can you ask for?

Benefit: $36 This is one of those sets that I was talking about earlier. Show Me The Love set comes with They're Real mascara, Benetint, and the Porefessional Mini. Also, something that they don't mention, there's also a cute tin. Talk about the reusability options there.


What do you think of gift sets? Do you love them, or hate them?

Check out my other gift guides:

1 comment :

  1. I wish we had an Ulta. I personally like buying giftsets both as presents and for myself. They're a great way to try out or introduce people to new products.

    ReplyDelete