Basin Haul | Last one for a while

Wednesday, January 30, 2013





I went to Basin at Downtown Disney over the weekend. My husband and I had gift cards, and we decided to spend them =). Below is everything we got with our two $25 gift cards.

Fresh Soaps
Mickey (Pink)- Scent is Pink Sugar, my favorite Basin scent
Mediterranean Mint

Bag- Assorted soaps for 3.74. It's a really great deal. I was lazy, and didn't identify the soaps. I know one is oat meal though. The other soaps are by weight, the two above are 6.59 and 5.39. I received the same amount of soap for a cheaper price. The trick is getting a bag with good scents, one that's easier at Basin White located at the Grand Floridian.







Basically it's a lotion. The blend of scents is so strange; Peach, Cherry Blossom, and White Jasmine. It's a very nice blend. None of the scents are too over powering, ands quite sweet. 


Egg Noggin' conditioner and shampoo bar
Perfect for my oily hair. I've used the shampoo bars before, but never a conditioner bar. 

Bath Bombs
Two Lemongrass and one Sandlewood & Patchouli. My husband picked these out.



For once I didn't want to buy too many bath bombs. I still have some left over from the last time I went. I also have some soap left over from almost a year ago, so that logic can be thrown out the window. If you want any reviews of the products, let me know, and I will do my best. Basin is a little hard to get to, but you can order online. As far as I know the scents are true to their descriptions. I suggest Pink Sugar though, I don't think you can go wrong with that one, in my opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment