Bits of Random: Holiday Tag!!

Thursday, December 6, 2012


Today I bring to you a 10 Question Holiday Tag.  This tag began at datyorkLOVES, and it's a bloghop. Want to participate? Please do! All you have to do is do the tag, post it to your blog, go to her blog, and add your link! So easy, and it's a great way to gain new followers, or find a new blog or two. It's super simple.

On to the questions!

What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
 - I love the decorations. It always reminds me of family, being together, and being loved by those closest to you.

What is one of your family traditions?
 - We always open up our stockings on Christmas eve, and then have dinner on Christmas day. Simple, but still a tradition.

What's your go to polish or nail art design?
 - Definitely China Glaze Twinkle Lights. It's like Christmas in a bottle!

What holiday(s) do you celebrate?
 - Christmas =)

One think you REALLY want for Christmas?
 - The complete, and honest, truth? New prescription eye glasses. Mine are broken, and I don't like them. I'm actually really easy to please.

Best gift you have received?
 - Oh geeze, Im not sure. I think it would have to be a necklace with a violin pendant that my grandma gave me the year my grandfather died. It was meant to be his last gift to me (everyone in my family got something that year), and I just love it.

Where would you like to spend the holidays?
 - At home with my husband. Told you, I'm easy to please! It would be nice to have a white Christmas for once, none of this 80 degrees crap Florida pulls every year.

Have you ever made a snowman, snow furniture, or a snow angel?
 - First: I had no idea people made snow furniture, the more you know! Second: Since I am a native Floridian, and don't venture out to other states during Christmas, I am bound to a life of neverseenshowitis. So no, I have never done the above.

What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
 - Oh geeze, I don't know! My husband ended up with a jack last year, but he works on cars for a living, so that maybe isn't so weird.

What's your favorite holiday cookie?
 - Anything with peppermint in it! I am a peppermint addict this time of year.



Olivia loves to sit under the tree =)









No comments :

Post a Comment