Influenster Box Numero Three

Tuesday, June 11, 2013


influenster


Hello rest of the world! Long time no see. I know, I've been a bad blogger lately. I wish I had some extravagant tale about how busy I've been, and all the things that has kept me away from the computer, but I don't. I've just been lazy, and I haven't had anything to blog about. I know, exciting things over here at Adore A Polish.

On this particularly rainy day (seriously, it's pouring over here at the moment) I bring to you the latest Influenster box that has made it's way to my mailbox. This is the Something Blue box, and I am eligible because I am going to be in a wedding. Maid of Honor, to be exact.

Included in this box is Qtips Precision Tips (that my mom and husband are totally going to steal), Dr. Scholls Ball of Foot squishy goodness (squishy goodness is not part of the actual name, btw), Luster Now toothpaste, not one but TWO Kiss eye lashes (that may become my next project), and headache relief powder.

Now, since only one product is technically relevant to this blog (even then, it's debatable; I don't wear false eyelashes), I will probably talk about all the products in one giant blog post. I mean, everything is useful, but I'm pretty confused about how I'm going to review the majority of the products. I'll figure it out.

Have you ever tried influenster? It's not just for bloggers. It's great for anyone that loves trying out new products, and enjoy giving their opinion. =)

1 comment :

  1. I tried the powder, and it tastes awful. I rain to the kitchen to drink something. It didn't really get rid of my headache either (my normal generic pills would have done better). I do no recommend it.

    ReplyDelete