Thought I forgot about you all, huh?

Thursday, October 2, 2014


Source
Grab yourself a slice of cake, and enjoy Adore A Polish's third birthday! I know, I've been a bad blogger and haven't been updating this summer. Excuses are excuses, and I won't bother you with them. What's important is that I plan on getting back into blogging.

I want to post at least twice a month, with a goal of one a week. Consider this the blog's birthday gift to you. I have several posts lined up and scheduled, so hopefully I'll be able to stick with it. If not, you're more than welcome to yell at me =)

Like last year I went through my posts from the past year and picked my favorites:
- Zoya Pixi Dust in Tomoko may possibly be my favorite/weirdest nail polish of the year. There's a close second, but I love this shade so much.
- In my first "let's talk about brands" post, I went over Essie and my love for the brand with a bit of history added in.
- Runner up for my favorite nail polish of the year: Essie Resort Fling. Beautiful shade that I can't resist putting on my nails over and over again.
- I still have an obsession with my Kate Spade Small Leslie, or Kate Spade in general. I haven't been using it much lately, but it's still a favorite.
- I was also glad to expand my brush collection this year with the iFabbo sampled Crown brushes. I use the crease blender religiously.

Lastly, last year's birthday post.
 For me, blogging is a wonderful hobby. Having the ability to share my opinions openly with an array of people is therapeutic, in a way. It's a way of expression. I know I may not be the most organized, or up to date bloggers, but I'm glad that I have people like you, the reader, to share my thoughts with. So, thank you. To each and every one of you, I thank you all for sticking with me through these bursts of nothingness. It means the world to me. ❤︎

To think it all goes back to that first post...

2 comments :

  1. Welcome back and happy blog birthday! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =) I hope there will be many more posts coming up!

    ReplyDelete