Bedside Nail Essentials

Thursday, January 16, 2014


Bedside Nail Essentials Avon OPI Nail Envy Sally Hansen Cuticle

Bedside Nail Essentials Avon OPI Nail Envy Sally Hansen Cuticle

It should come to no one's surprise that I keep an empty candle jar full of nail care supplies on my nightstand. I really like having these products close by so that they're easy to reach, and quite frankly lately it's the only reason I remember to use any of the cuticle products.

I do keep my OPI Nail Envy in the jar. I usually take off my nail polish while sitting on the bed, and then I immediately apply the Nail Envy. It's a life saver for my nails, and acts as a base coat. I also keep two top coats for the simple reason that this seems to be the only place I don't lose them. Both by Avon. One is a Color Shield Top Coat $4, and the other is a UV Gloss Guard $6.50. They're not the best top coats out there, but they do the job.

I have three cuticle products; Avon Green Tea Cuticle Serum, Sally Hansen VitaSurge Cuticle Gel (which is on its last leg), and Julep Essential Cuticle Oil $18 (I tend to reach for this one less often). I don't notice a huge change with any of these products, but I like to think they're helping.

The last thing I have is the Sally Hansen Dry Kwik. This is what I have been using to replace the Revlon Quick Dry, and I'm still loving it. Target is actually stocking it now (figures, right?), but I'm going to stick with this bottle as it's less greasy. It does wonders for my manicure, and dries the polish pretty darn quick. A staple for when I apply my nail polish.

The jar is an empty Bath and Body Works candle jar. I like using these because I already have them, and it's so much cheaper than buying containers.


Do you keep any nail care items on your bedside table?


No comments :

Post a Comment